ღ In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life : ' IT GOES ON ' ღ

♪ 图片 ♪

♪ 图片 ♪

♪ 移动的标题 ♪

♪ music life ♪

♪ 人数 ♪

2015年4月1日 星期三

Update =)

What is blog ?
For me , the most simple meaning of blog is 
Write something happened in my life or write out my mood here

Time flies
When i still thinking "haiya, still early, study later"
BUT  !
Today already 1st April 2015
- Happy April Fool

Soon, I will having my trial and final exam for MUFY in May
Study Mufy already 1 year ++
Almost all of my march intake friends already in degree
But look at me !
What i am doing
I m still continue my pre u course and need to worry whether i can pass all subject and go to Monash University in July or not !

Wasn't an excuse but actually i m lack of confidence
Everytime i enter to the exam hall i was thinking
" Shit ! How if i dont know how to ans ?! "
Once i finished exam and step out the exam hall,
I was thinking "OMG ! What kind of marks i will get ! " "I hope will not too bad !"
Sometimes i was curious why i will have this kind of mindset
And i keep asking myself, what you want in ur future ? LIM PEY YING !
But i have no idea for what i want !!

When i was a child, I will think can time go faster ? I want be an adult
but now, I m an adult ! But I want to go back to be a child
But then I know this is impossible
I can only work hard for my future
work hard to get a good result and go to Australia
Now I only hope that I can pass my Mufy and go to Monash continue my degree

OKAY ! PLEASE SAY HWAITING TO MYSELF =)


沒有留言:

張貼留言